Thank you Amber! I am so glad that you have found this space-totally checking out yours as well! And yes, super busy!!! Being a stay at home mama is the BEST, is it not? FERRIS is all about whimsy and fun. Right now we are prepping to reveal our spring line...we work on things for babies, kiddos, mamas, and even dads! I hope you'll stay w/us to see what we have in store! (=
2 comments:
Wow, you're busy!
Ferris sounds so awesome. This is only my first visit to your blog so I don't know anything about you.. what kind of shop will it be?
It's cool that you're a stay at home mama... I am too, to a boy (2 1/2 years) and girl (9 months)
I'm excited for you, and bookmarking.. can't wait to see what comes next!
xx. Amber
Thank you Amber! I am so glad that you have found this space-totally checking out yours as well! And yes, super busy!!!
Being a stay at home mama is the BEST, is it not?
FERRIS is all about whimsy and fun. Right now we are prepping to reveal our spring line...we work on things for babies, kiddos, mamas, and even dads!
I hope you'll stay w/us to see what we have in store!
(=
Post a Comment